N800 Intermittent Failure Mode Requiring Battery removal/reinsertion

All,

I am finding that a few times a day I have to remove and reinsert the
battery in order to regain full functionality of the N800. In the latest
instance, the N800 failed to discover a number of 802.11 LANS that is
normally able to discover. After the battery removal/reinsertion the
system, fortunately recovers. What is mildly disconcerting about this
condition is that before the battery removal/insertion but after
powering down, the system will not power back up.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks