[maemo-users] Internal Error. Application closed.

Hi,

ext Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>> Do you have (had) Avahi installed?  (see message from Andre Magalhaes)
>
> i think no one except canola uses avahi.
>
> Anyway, I do think 128 to be to low for a system that is highly
> dependent on DBus... even the maintainers at #dbus @ freenode said
> that.
>
> Why just not make it 512?

IMHO the whole check could be removed from Maemo.
The device has only one user at the time.

> N800 has much more memory/cpu than 770  and I get this error
 > while CPU/memory usage is still low.

Even with fixed Avahi package & corrected D-BUS configuration?

If yes, how many file descriptors (and D-BUS connections) your
device processes use when this happens?

	- Eero