[maemo-users] Re: suggestion for next Nokia tablet

James Sparenberg wrote:
> The one thing I find interesting is that lefties have so much trouble.  I find
> the buttons on the left unusable as I have to put the 'pointer' in my mouth
> grab with right hand, partially release the left hand grip to move thumb to
> buttons.  But then again I may just be weird.  From my view it was friendlier
> to a lefty as you never have to switch holding hands.

Well I guess you could operate buttons with your left hand as it doesn't
need too much precision. I just tried to put my n770 upside down and try
buttons with my right hand and it doesn't feel bad to me.

However using the pen in righ hand is very hard for me as it often needs
precise aiming. A a result I hold it in my left hand and that prevents
me from using the buttons at all at the same time.