[maemo-users] Re: suggestion for next Nokia tablet

On Monday 12 February 2007 13:06:45 Frantisek Dufka wrote:
> Neil MacLeod wrote:
> > I think Nokia need to give more
> > consideration to left-handed users - lefties should consider class
> > action suits against big corps citing discrimination and access issues!
> > :)
>
> Yes, someone in US please do sue them :-)
> I am left handed myself so my opinion is of course very strong on this.
> I was really quite shocked that after N770 they actually dared to design
> second device with all butons on left side again. Simply unbelievable to
> me.
>
> Frantisek

The one thing I find interesting is that lefties have so much trouble.  I find
the buttons on the left unusable as I have to put the 'pointer' in my mouth
grab with right hand, partially release the left hand grip to move thumb to
buttons.  But then again I may just be weird.  From my view it was friendlier
to a lefty as you never have to switch holding hands.

James