[maemo-users] Contacts on N800

> The dates app looks quite polished, but only seems to support day view

The zoom in/out buttons on the toolbar let you expand or narrow the scope.

> and no import or subscribe option - so pulling in a published .ics
> (Google Calendar for example) looks tough for now.

We recently did a little playing with this.  You can overwrite your
Dates calendar with a GC .ics, but I couldn't find an option to merge
the info from an .ics into an existing calendar (although I was able
to do so by hand using a text editor).  Gpe-calendar, on the other
hand, was able to directly import .ics files into existing calendars,
or add them concurrently as new calendars.

--
Just stop and take your secret journey, you will be a new box. --Leeta
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/shouldbefree.html