[maemo-users] Ogg player for N800

> Hey great news, I just got my n800 today and I am very happy
> so is time to download all the apps that is missing. I
> already have set up dropbear, VNC, and Xterm however I need
> to get an OGG player since all my podcasts are ogg and my
> music library is 80% ogg (soon to be 100%).

Take a look at this thread
(http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/maemo/developers/15646) and scroll down
to the post from me (post #6) with a link to some binaries that you can drop in
and use with gstreamer.

You'll also need to do the fiddling with the filemanager bindings as described
in here: http://maemo.org/platform/docs/multimedia/getting_started.html (Plugin
development section, "Add keys for "ogg-vorbis" to gconf." onwards).

Alternatively, there is mplayer that should play ogg and there was even a
dedicated oggplayer for the 770 which may work on the n800.

Regards,

Simon