[maemo-users] Any luck with vpnc?

Actually, after researching the issue last night, I wound up buying the
buffalo router with the exact same intention.  Hopefully it works, this was
a big part of what I want to do with this device.  (I really need to write
up a description and pass it by you all.  It's a rather obscure, but fun
use).