[maemo-users] mapper-compatible BT devices

what would also be helpful is a definitive list of URI's that work and
what they display (Street, Sat etc...) the ITT forums are a bit
cluttered with info on Maemo Mapper and it's hard to get it all going
without a glitch.

I use a Nokia LD-1W GPS and it works very well with MM, BTW.