[maemo-users] n800 and ThinkOutside stowaway bluetooth keyboard

Dr. Nicholas Shaw schrieb:
> Any comments/thoughts on which is better - the Nokia SU-8W BT Keyboard or
> the ThinkOutside Stowaway BT keyboard?

I don't know the Stowaway, but own the Nokia SU-8W. It's very well
manufactured and very nice to type on, so I can recommend it.

The only flaw I can find is that you cannot clamp the folding mechanism.
You need some flat surface to put the keyboard on, so you cannot use it
on your lap (e.g. on the bus) because it keeps folding.

Regards,

Hanno