[maemo-users] Re: New OS 2006 firmware released

Zoran Kolic wrote:
>> Antonio did a great job bringing Minimo to the 770, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't continue though.
>
> What do you use on 770: opera or minimo? I've tried built in opera and it
> must be set with swap enabled to work in a real time. Some sites ask to
> be seen in full graphic, for whatever reason.
>
>                                  Zoran

I use Opera on the 770 and N800, mainly because Minimo is so far from being finished.

While Minimo works great with many sites, and is actually better on some sites than Opera, Minimo is nowhere near a finished product and is not usable as a "production" quality browser.

With the December announcement by the main (only?) Minimo core developer it's now likely that Minimo will never be completed, which is a great shame.