[maemo-users] anyone else troubles with the camera?

On 1/30/07, Simon Budig <simon at budig.de> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Just a quick question - does anyone else have problems with the camera?
> When - starting in the 03:00 position - I turn it around the image flips
> when the camera is in the 12:00 position, but flips back in the 11:00
> position and stays that way, even when moving the camera fully to the
> back (which of course is unusable).
>
> I strongly suspect that this is a hardware problem, but I'd like to hear
> if anyone else has experienced this problem.

Dammit!  I *knew* something was wrong with the camera flipping :(  I
just hadn't taken the time to turn it slowly and figure out that it
flips the image /twice/ ...

Anyone got a nice'n'simple Nokia RMA guide to hand?  (Or a Nokian on
this list who can confirm that this can be fixed in software,
perhaps?)

Jonathan
Jonathan Matthews-Levine|matthewslevine at gmail.com
  "That sounds vaguely obscene, and if there's one thing I
  cannot *stand*, it's vagueness." -- Dean Grennell