[maemo-users] Feature Suggestion

Jonathan,

> It seems there is no standard for how developers design home screen
> applets.  I'd like to see there be a mandatory resize function so you
> could make sure that things could be smaller or larger as needed.  Two
> examples are the GPE-Calendar and Canola applets which I'd make
> smaller.

In the open source world, it's fairly difficult to enforce mandatory
standards.  Your best bet is to submit an enhancement bug to each of the
projects you'd like to see improved.

GPE has their issue tracker at this address:
http://bugzilla.handhelds.org/

I'm not sure about Canola, their issue tracker may be at
garage.maemo.org, or it may be somewhere else, or it may just be the
author's email address.

Thanks,
Mike