[maemo-users] N800 incompatible with old Nokia charger

Sorry to hear that -- it's always good to have options.

I have a bunch of wall chargers and a car charger from various N and E
Series devices and the LD-1W GPS and BH-800 headset and they all work
fine.  One has the large to small adapter even and there have been no
issues...   I don't even know which charger goes with which device...
they all seem to charge everything.