[maemo-users] can't make or receive calls on N800

On 1/28/07, Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga <humberto at hpcf.upr.edu> wrote:
> william maddler wrote:
>
> > Incoming calls are rejected saying I'm not online. Afterward my "missed
> > calls" counter updates (this basically means that I'm correctly logged
> > it, right?
>
> > Any clue?
>
> You're still logged in on one of the other devices?

One of the benefits of Gizmo is that you can be logged on and receive
calls on a variety of devices at the same time so it's probably
something else...

I'd suggest searching the Gizmo Project forums and also opening a
support ticket.  They are quite good and providing assistance...

--
Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000
gtalk / jabber - jonathangreene at gmail.com