[maemo-users] can't make or receive calls on N800

I'm trying to make Gizmo work on my N800 since a couple days, but looks
like there is something wrong somewhere. The same account is perfectly
working on every other device (770, Linux, Microcrap) but my N800.
Incoming calls are rejected saying I'm not online. Afterward my "missed
calls" counter updates (this basically means that I'm correctly logged
it, right?

Outgoing calls don't even start.

Moreover, if I try to change my online status from/to Available there is
no change, nor in the status neither in the interface, which always
shows "Available".

I tried bot 770 and N800 versions, but the result remains the same.

I can't really understand what's going on.
Any clue?