[maemo-users] Wireless Access Point

You should be fine.  I have a hybrid network as well with a d-link
wired gigabit router, an airport extreme base station and two airport
express units.  You can configure your wireless network over ethernet
with a diect connection between a computer and the wireless AP.

On 1/28/07, Thomas Armagost <silly at well.com> wrote:
> http://www.dlink.com/products/resource.asp?
pid=326&rid=1151&sec=0

> [click on URL to see diagram]
>
> Here's what I want to do.  I have a wired D-Link DI-604 router.  I
want
> to plug a D-Link 802.11g Wireless Access Point into an ethernet
LAN
> port of the wired router, and then plug a Mac mini into another
> ethernet LAN port, and then plug a cable modem into the WAN
port of
> the wired router.
>
> I don't want the Mac mini to be wireless.  However, I do want the
n800
> to have wi-fi broadband capability, needless to say.
>
> D-Link device configuration is web-based.  Their support page
says that
> Java-enabled Opera 6 or above will work, but I'm not absolutely
certain
> that the n800's Opera 8 browser can get the job done.
>
> I think that I could use the Mac mini to configure the Wireless
Access