[maemo-users] Re: New OS 2006 firmware released

I just got done installing the new firmware, and then re-selecting all
the repositories and re-installing all the software I had.

My quick impression is that the WiFi is much improved - I had a torture
test where I loaded a web page with a BUNCH of images from a local
server - before this would be 80%+ likely to either kill the WiFi
connection or reboot the unit (usually the latter) - now it survives
every time.