[maemo-users] Premium eBooks?

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:07:52AM -0500, Jonathan Greene wrote:
> Clearly I've touched a nerve here - I hate DRM as well guys...
>
> I just want to be able to use my Tablet to read more than web, email
> and RSS.  Classic public domain works of literature and the Hacker
> Crackdown are not doing it for me.

http://webscription.net sells non-DRMed books in free formats.  There's
also Baen Free Library where you can get free non-DRMed books (many of
those are first books in a series, so if you get hooked up, you'll buy
the rest).

When you buy DRM, you get what you deserve.

Marius Gedminas
--
Stupidity management for the superuser is a user space issue in Unix
systems.