[maemo-users] Mounting more than one card via USB?

I'm actually on Mac... though i am pretty sure I can install the tools
you are suggesting or their OSX equivalents...   For iTunes, I think I
prefer the SyncTunes option I mentioned earlier as it really keeps it
simple and taps into my existing music database.

Moving other files though I'd really like to do over FTP, but can't
find any GUI Maemo version... does that exist to anyone's knowledge?

--
Jonathan Greene
m 917.560.3000
gtalk / jabber - jonathangreene at gmail.com