[maemo-users] Card reader errors across multiple devices - badN800 production line batche?

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 23:41, Jakub.Pavelek at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> returning a unit running a 3rd party kernel and complaining that it does
> not work as you expect on unsupported HW - this is a good one ;)
>
> "IT-2007 supports 2 GB memory cards" - it is printed in the user manual
> for a reason, though AFAIK the reason is not HW.
>
> Br,
>
> --jakub

I might note that if it is not compiled from different source it isn't 3rd
party.  It's normal OSS.  Just user compiled.  (This doesn't change what you
noted, I'm aware.  However it does get explained differently.)

James