[maemo-users] os2006 frequent vfat badblocks

I have questions regarding that, I just did some file transfer and I
move a couple of files with no problem. When the 3rd came up it took a
while to transfer (the size was the same). Then I move some more, and
I unmount it. (using linux)

The unmounting took considerable time, around 2 minutes. In the past,
unmounting it is almost automatically.

On top of that I got 1 file corrupted (it wasn't the one that hanged
during transfer). Any idea what could be going on and what steps
should I take to keep my storage up to speed.