[maemo-users] application catalog reviews

> We would really appreciate all questions, comments. If you have a
> little time and interest please send your mails to this list or to my
> address directly.

One really essential feature is missing from the Applications catalog:
Latest additions and modifications (RecentChanges..)

Also IMHO apps should be separated for different IT OS versions so that
not all apps for all osses would be in the same list.. "I have OS2007,
the greater and better, so OS2005 pacakges should then work for me.."

Also search could have category selection..

And why doesn't the breadcrumps work also as links?

--
VRe :: http://iki.fi/vre