[maemo-users] Re: brightness Re: Re: Storage/Sleep Issues..

Igor Stoppa wrote:
> Power saving is not so important when the _energy_ wasted is so little
> and for an event which is supposed to happen very seldom (you don't turn
> off your device, don't you?).

Igor - it's pretty obvious you use your N800 very differently to the rest of us. Do you take yours out of the lab, put it in your pocket with or without keys, use it in a very dark room, etc. etc.?

It seems you don't otherwise you'd have more appreciation for the fundamental flaws in the current design - we don't all use our device like you want us to! :)