[maemo-users] Building ARMEL packages, maemo 2.1 and debian directory

On 1/23/07, Andrew Flegg <andrew at bleb.org> wrote:

> On 1/23/07, Michael Stepanov <michael at stepanoff.org> wrote:
> >
> >  Good tool! I tried to use it but I got exactly the same error:
> [snip]
> >  dh_testdir
> >  Name "main::DEBIAN_DIR" used only once: possible typo at
> > /usr/bin/dh_testdir line 37.
> >  Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
> > /usr/bin/dh_testdir line 37.
> >  dh_testdir: "/control" not found. Are you sure you are in the correct
> > directory?
> >  make: *** [clean] Error 1
>
> Sounds like a problem with your Scratchbox, then. Very odd. Have you
> tried with konfoo's new VMware Appliance?

No but I'm going to try it. Anyway, I solve(?) that problem. I just use
ARM_SDK instead of ARMEL_SDK. All packages which I built have armel
architecture. So, I suspect it should be ok.

Thanks for your excellent tool! It's really cool and useful!

Cheers,

--
Cheers,
Michael