[maemo-users] Maemo 3.0 VMWare Appliance w/ extras

Hi All,

I have put together a 3.0-based VM Appliance built on Ubuntu. It is online
for bittorrent here:
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/702

If anyone has suggestions for improvements and non-bittorrent hosting please
let me know :-)
Sorry for the cross-post to -users and -developers. Maybe we can get some
more fence-sitting users going by way of making the task easier.

Excerpt from the readme:

This is a standard install of Ubuntu 6.10 server, with the following
additions:

- Base Gnome Desktop install (some components have been stripped out, e.g.
Open Office, Evolution)
- Apophis R4 Scratchbox installed to /scratchbox
- Maemo 3.0 Bora SDK with SDK_ARMEL and SDK_X86 targets installed with CPU
transparency
- Xephyr X Server (for scratchbox debugging)
- Eclipse 3.2.1 with PyDev and CDK extensions
- SciTE Editor
- Some other tools (vim, etc.)
- VMWare Tools (autostart on login)
- Some branding of the desktop