[maemo-users] Re: Storage/Sleep Issues..

John P. Mitchell wrote:
>     Thanks for the heads up. That helps to understand the behavior
> better. I just assumed I was using incorrectly some how. Maybe I should
> have looked through bugzilla as well.

I only entered bug #959 the other night once it had been identified on the Internet Tablet Talk forum what the problem is, as the inconsistent behaviour - some users report their screen disabled immediately, others (myslelf included) have it continue responding to touches even after locking - has been confusing users since day #1.