[maemo-users] gpesyncd

I'm struggling with getting my palm addressbook into my n800.  I've exported
the palm address book into one file of vcards.  I'm looking for a way to
import all of them into GPE, however GPE only seems to support import one at
a time, not a good choice when I have over 500 or so.

so..

I've been looking at gpesyncd and have had two problems.

1.  When I install libgpevtype-0.17 gpesyncd will work but then the contacts
app will not start anymore.  I then have to uninstall libgpevtype after
uninstalling contacts and calendars.

2. With gpesyncd installed I can get the command options to work however I'm
at a lost as to how to correctly use them.  I haven't been able to find any
documentation.

So doesn't anyone have a process laid out for importing multiple vcards into
the GPE apps.

thanks

tim