[maemo-users] Re: Battery Benchmarking?

Igor Stoppa wrote:
> Lol, so I guess that all of you guys switch off your mobile phone before
> going to bed, right?

What's so funny about that? That's the very least. My cellphone is always
off when I'm home, since I don't need it there.

--
Nicola Larosa - http://www.tekNico.net/

Cannavaro Cannavaro Cannavaro, what else is there to say? [...] He stopped
Klose and he stopped Ballack and he stopped Podolski and he stopped Odonkor
and he stopped Schneider and he stopped Schweinsteiger, most of them more
than once. [...] Cannavaro was the knife in Germany?s heart.
 -- Tim Bray, July 2006