[maemo-users] Unable to connect to WIFI with 770

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 05:23:08PM +0100, mornand.fabien at free.fr wrote:
> My university uses the following parameters for the Wifi :
>  WPA ; WPA - Entreprise
>  TKIP.
>  PEAP.
>  MS-CHAP-V2

As far as I can tell, my university uses the same set of settings.  I
can connect to the wifi with my 770.  Sometimes I get "authentication
failure" and have to try again a few times.

> How can I have more details about the error, or is there something not
> compatible between the AP and the 770?

AFAIK you can't without looking at the logs on the AP, or capturing the
packets on the network.

Marius Gedminas
--
I want patience, and I WANT IT NOW!