[maemo-users] Unable to connect to WIFI with 770

Hello,
My university uses the following parameters for the Wifi :
 WPA ; WPA - Entreprise
 TKIP.
 PEAP.
 MS-CHAP-V2

The SSID is seen in the Nokia, I answer all the questions it asks, give my
username and password, then after few seconds, I receive a "Network connection
error" with no more details.

How can I have more details about the error, or is there something not
compatible between the AP and the 770?