[maemo-users] Battery Benchmarking?

And to attempt to defend the concept of Always ON, think about the
general populace - tech savvy enough to use VoIP, but not geek enough to
understand/care about what goes into making it work. They would not
understand why they can't receive their VoIP calls on Gtalk, Skype, etc.
_all_ the time. After all it works on PCs.

/Amit