[maemo-users] 770 on the way

I would be happy if Nokia would work on stability issues.
The pre-packaged opera does not work as smooth as someone would expect
of a consumer device (you harly can browser for 2 hours without
restarting it several times) and the from-time-to-time crashes I am
sure everybody has seen are not really ... well ... what I would
expect from a Linux powered device.
EIther Nokia's software stack isn't polished enough (the N770 came too
late anyway) or there are some detect-crash-technologies which don't
work right.

lg Clemens