[maemo-users] Flipping the screen

>> I guess this is perfect question for unresolved issues:
>> What is the problem with implementing HW based screen rotation for
>> left-handed people?
>>

>Not enough push for it, it's not 'required' or perhaps not
>important enough. Also at that time, people were pretty busy
>with just getting non-rotated stuff to work correctly :-)

Not only "lack of pushing". Someone looked into it and concluded that rotated screen is significantly less practical than left-hand using the current solution. So I would not expect this coming, unless we would have a hardware that would be usable same way with left and right hand. Which we don't.

Br,

--jakub