[maemo-users] app-manager crashes n770: bootreason 32wd_to

Hi all

I've been seeing a lot of crashes lately, not just with the application
installer, but now I just reflashed the -39 release of IT2006 on my nokia770
and I get a crash during the downloading of the xterm package :-(

If I understand the few comments I've seen on this, there's a watchdog
program running and it kills the device when it's using too much CPU in one
go (not releasing the CPU to the kernel so it can ping the watchdog). I'm
tempted to report a bug on the application manager for this, but I just want
to make sure this is really the correct interpretation.

Of course, I'm also annoyed that this is happening because of the use of a
standard application, that just should not happen!

Cheers

Simon