[maemo-users] Playing SID Files on the N770

ext Amichai Rotman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Any of you know of a SID music files player for the 770?

:-) I've been working on one on my freetime .... it can already play
stuff but needs UI. It uses libsidplay for actual work and can output to
esd or alsa with a simple 'plugin' framework  (this is currently a build
time option). I will start garage project later on when I have it in
better shape!