[maemo-users] Korek attack via Aircrack-NG / monitor mode for WLAN-chip

Hi all,

has anyone tried an KoreK attack via aircrack-ng?
(http://www.aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=korek_chopchop)

On my maemo device, I will get this message "ARP linktype is set to 1
(Ethernet) - expected ARPHRD_IEEE80211 or ARPHRD_IEEE80211_PRISM
instead. Make sure RFMON is enabled..."

So I thought that I should set the wlan0 device in monitor mode in this
way "iwconfig wlan0 mode Monitor", but after this aireplay says that the
network is down. So, I tried to connect to one network via the
connection manager, but there is nothing listed. Because I've done these
tests at home, there should be at least my own WLAN listed. Any clues
how I can get monitor mode for WLAN working?

Cheers
Timo