[maemo-users] power management

Hi,

You can find the parameters timeout_wlan, timeout_dun_cs and
timeout_dun_ps in /system/osso/connectivity via gconftool. These
parameters are accessible via the Connection manager > Tools >
Connectivity settings > Idle times and seems to be related with your
problem (but i haven't tried them enough to assure you that it's gonna
work)

Lionel