[maemo-users] power management

Hi,

There is a way to prevent screen blanking described in the libosso
documentation:
http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/api/libosso/html/index.html
http://www.maemo.org/platform/docs/api/libosso/html/group__Devstate.html
#gbd82d7b0160e26cd15479f2685697322

This might help with the networking too, didn't try myself. As you see
this device is not aimed at applications that sucks power all the time.
If you have such application you will have to work around the rest of
the system trying to conserve the energy.

Br,

--jakub