[maemo-users] nokia 770 modem problems after upgrading to maemo 2006

is there a backup/restore-utility available for linux (ubuntu drapper or
suse 10.1) or will it be in future? i have no windows available at home.
werner

ps: for the downgrade-thing there are informations on:
http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HOWTO_FlashLatestNokiaImageWithLinux
pps: strange: my old siemens s65 works out_of_the_box with the
preconfigured 2006-modem-settings. so lets move back to my old
phone-provider (one.at) ;-)