[maemo-users] nokia 770 modem problems after upgrading to maemo 2006

Hi,

Bit off-topic, but how about using the built-in backup/restore? We put
in a lot of effort to restore the settings in "the proper format" when
moving between the OS versions. That is something rsync will not do and
running the new applications with old settings is not what you want.

Br,

--jakub