[maemo-users] Bluetooth keyboard

On 10/12/06, Willie McKemie <mckemie+maemo at spamcop.net> wrote:
> I bought a "Microsoft Bluetooth" keyboard to attempt to use on the 770.
> This thing apparently is normally used with a USB bluetooth receiver
> attached to the host.  Has anyone used one of these, either
> successfully or unsuccessfully, on a 770?

  First off, you'll need to pair it with the 770.  My MS keyboard has
a small, recessed button that initiates pairing.  It won't be visible
for pairing without pressing the button and then scanning for the
keyboard fairly quickly afterwards.  Once you can scan it you should
be able to pair and so forth.  You may run into issues with the
keyboard going to sleep and not automatically re-connecting, so good
luck!

Larry