[maemo-users] Where can I find gpesyncd?

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 09:39:05PM -0700, Bob Weber wrote:
> > > Does anyone have gpesyncd for IT2006, or do I have to wait until I know
> > > how to build for Maemo?
> >
> > If there's a package in Debian/Ubuntu, I could try to build it for you.
> >
> I don't know where to look to find a debian package. The source is at
> http://www.handhelds.org:8080/gpe/dir?d=gpe/base/gpesyncd. Isn't that what
> you'd build from?

Not entirely; you also need a debian/ subdirectory with a few files.
The repository doesn't have them, and Ubuntu doesn't have a gpesyncd
package.

Creating a Debian package isn't very hard, but it isn't trivial either.

I'm afraid I do not have the time and interest to try to package
gpesyncd (vim with more features is sitting in the #1 spot of my "things
to package" list, and it's been sitting there for a few weeks already).

Marius Gedminas
--
lg_PC.gigacharset (lg = little green men language, PC = proxima centauri)
	-- Markus Kuhn provides an example of a locale