[maemo-users] Where can I find gpesyncd?

Hello. I've gotten back to trying to sync kde with GPE on the nokia 770. I
have opensync setup, and am trying to get gpesyncd running on the nokia.
However, when I try to execute
> gpesyncd -D

I get
/bin/sh: gpesyncd: not found

I found this build on an email list, and I don't really know if it's valid.
Running file on gpesyncd, I see:

gpesyncd/gpesyncd: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (ARM), for
GNU/Linux 2.0.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.0.0,
not stripped

for comparison, udevinfo on the nokia, looks like this:

udevinfo: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux
2.4.17, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.4.17, stripped

So, is my gpesyncd invalid? I'm hoping I can find a binary version out there.
I'm hesitant to try and build for the nokia at this point, although I do want
to try that sometime.

Does someone have a valid gpesyncd, or is it a library problem or something?
Any thoughts?

Thanks.

- Bob