[maemo-users] Solving the connecting to wifi via local-ip address error problem

I have the same problem started happening to me since IT2006 upgrade. It
is not persistent - one day it would happen no matter what (even if I
reboot the unit). The next day the access is fine. Granted, I have no
control over the wifi router - it is owned by my employer. But, I never
had same problem with IT2005.

Any pointers to further investigate and resolve this problem would be
highly welcomed.

thanks,
-Vlad