[maemo-users] Problem: automatic boot from off state

>> When I have the device turned off (not stand-by, really off), often
>> removing the cover I find it already booted, [...]

> Do you have any alarms configured?

No alarms, as pointed out by Andrew. Just to make sure, I'm going to check
it now on my 770 I left *OFF* yesterday with still a few battery and...
surprise, it's wake and ready to go, but the battery has reached level 0,
so I must go for a charge and wait for using it :(

Question: due to this problem, I have to recharge the battery more than
required, because sometimes I can leave it off for days and then, when I'm
approaching to work on it, I find it on and with few battery power. So: is
it possible to use the device in charge mode? Is it wise? Can I work on it
with the power cord *always* in the outlet? (and I take it off when not
using it... which is, the opposite of how it should be ;)

--
Antonio