[maemo-users] Re: problem adding repositorys to the Catalogue.

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 01:51:03PM +0200, Luca Donaggio wrote:
> 2006/9/22, Marius Vollmer <marius.vollmer at nokia.com>:
> >
> >"ext Marius Gedminas" <marius at pov.lt> writes:
> >
> >> I hope that by the time OS2007 comes out, two things will happen
> >>
> >> * all of the useful and tested packages will be uplosded to the Garage
> >>   repository (repository.maemo.org/extras)
> >
> >This is mostly up to the maintainers of those packages, I'd say.
>
> Well, the problem is that it is very difficult to upload a package to the
> extras (formerly known as contrib) repository for us not using a debian
> based distro :-)

Just a thought: if you use scratchbox, then you effectively have a
Debian-based distro inside it.  Can't you use dput from inside
scratchbox?

/me searches

Ah, apt-cache search inside my Scratchbox cannot find neither dput nor
devscripts (for debsign).  A pity, but I don't expect these would be
hard to make available.

Marius Gedminas
--
I'm a shareware signature!  Send $2 if you use me, $10 for a manual.