[maemo-users] problem adding repositorys to the Catalogue.

I have just got a 770 and have upgraded to os2006 but am having a hard time
adding repositorys to the catalogue. I add it then it says downloading file
then I got an error that it is unable to refresh package list. I have tried
various repositorys and have cut and pasted into  the catalogue so I don't
think it is a spelling error. Just wondering if I am missing something
obvious here.

TIA
Frank