[maemo-users] Re: Re: What has happend with ogg-vorbis in

I feel pretty sure you can get to listen .ogg files
(and maybe play DivX, I yet have to test this) with
the command-line media player MPlayer:
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/mplayer/
Would be nice to combine it with a GUI, though ^_^
Regards,

Hello List,

I followed these instructions
(http://maemo.org/platform/docs/multimedia/getting_started.html)
to get
ogg
support working.

Compiling and installation went fine: when I tap on an
ogg file the
audio
player starts (at least something ;-) ) followed by an
error message
about
wrong format and than osso-media-server requires 100%
cpu time. No ogg
playback! :-(

How can I find out what's going wrong? Had anyone
success on this
issue?

I'm willing to learn more: any help is appreciated!

Regards Krischan