[maemo-users] Window manager on the 770

On Monday 11 September 2006 11:31 am, David Lapetina wrote:
> Or, am i alone in this case ?

A similar use case I'd be interested in is to simply _see_ another window
while working in one, at the same time.  On my desktop, I often keep a window
with results in it off to the side, perhaps even mostly off the screen.  This
would be useful on the 770, especially because there are cases in which one
cannot copy and paste text, so information must be retyped.

The screen is small, but the resolution is greater than that of early window
systems that had overlapping windows.

--
==Leonard
One Inextricable Beam