[maemo-users] Window manager on the 770

Le lundi 11 septembre 2006 ? 12:42 +0300, Tapani P?lli a ?crit :
> ext David Lapetina wrote:
> > Hi, I' wonder if it's possible when many applications are open to have
> > them in a mosaic mode or something else.
> Please define 'something else' ;)

For instance : "cascading windows".

Or, having a big one in full screen mode and one other smaller in front.

> This is technically possible todo, however on handheld device it is
> propably not a typical usecase. The physical size of the screen is not
> very big, that would mean really small fonts or scrollbars everywhere.
> Maybe these kind of things could be implemented as plugins for either TN
> or statusbar, so that you can for example see when you have new mail

I thought about that too but it is not what I want :)

> etc. I don't think many people read mails while watching a movie (?)

If not mails at least reading an ebook, or some paper work ?
Or, am i alone in this case ?